· the development of the individual comes first, winning second
· injured players should not be allowed to play or train
· all equipment should be safe and appropriate
· it is wrong to encourage young players to break the laws of the game
· all players should receive feedback on their performance, both verbal and written, which should be honest and positive, ensuring that young players and their parents are aware of future development required
Surrey will ensure that
· in the event of an allegation against an individual undertaking activities on behalf of Surrey, procedures are in place to deal with the situation
as the RFU Safeguarding Policy.
· if there are concerns about an individual player, procedures are in place to ensure that the concerns are investigated as the RFU Safeguarding Policy.